Important Campus Information:
Kiss & Go Arrival
• Kiss & Go Arrival will begin at 7:30 am.
• Vehicles will pull up to the Kiss & Go zone on Ellsworth Avenue or Grape Street.
• Once the front vehicle reaches the “Unload Here” sign, Carson staff will open the car door
and help the student unload.
• When the student is unloaded the vehicle will drive forward and continue moving west on
Ellsworth Avenue or north on Grape Street.
• Vehicles will not be permitted to make a U-Turns upon leaving the Kiss & Go lane.
Kiss & Go Dismissal
• Kiss & Go dismissal will begin at 2:40 PM
• All Vehicles will pull up into the Kiss & Go zone on Ellsworth Avenue.
• Drivers will remain in their vehicles and wait for their students to be dismissed.
• Carson staff will dismiss students from the south doors by the kindergarten playground and will dismiss students in the order of vehicles in the lineup. Students will be called by the name displayed on the hang tag inside the vehicle.
• When the front vehicle reaches the “Unload Here” sign located at the intersection of Ellsworth and Grape Street, a Carson staff will open the car door and help the student load into the vehicle.
• When the student is safely unloaded/loaded the vehicle will drive forward and continue moving West on Ellsworth
• If a student is delayed, Carson staff will direct the vehicle to the Kiss & Go waiting zone on Grape Street. Drivers will remain in their vehicle and students will be dismissed by the name displayed on the hang tag displayed in the vehicle.
• Vehicles will not be permitted to make U-Turns upon leaving the Kiss & Go lane.
Walkers/Bike Riders Dismissal
• Students will walk with teachers out to their designated spot
• Students will be released to their parent/guardian by the classroom teacher
• When leaving school grounds, ALL students and families must use crosswalks.
•Families who need to park and enter the school will be allowed to park on 1st Avenue and on Grape Street facing south across from the bus lane and Kiss & Go waiting area.
• Vehicles will not be allowed to park in the Kiss & Go Lanes from 7:20-7:50 am and 2:20-2:50 pm.
For the Safety of our Students
• Avoid U-turns, 3-point turns, and utilizing private driveways to turn around on all streets within the perimeter of school property.
• Avoid across-the-street drop-offs/pick-ups that cause children to cross the street.
• Avoid opposite-direction crossing (driving to the reverse side traffic) for drop-off and pick-up.
• Always have children enter/exit on sidewalk sides.