Created by students and for students
- We respect ourselves and others.
- We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- We value our property and the property of others.
- We support the right of everyone to have their opinion.
- We take responsibility for ourselves and our actions.
- We come to school prepared and ready to learn.
- We choose to do the right thing all the time.
- We consider the safety of others and ourselves.
- We are kind to each other and ourselves.
- We choose to do good deeds and bring happiness to others.
- We are considerate, thoughtful and friendly.
- We are open and understanding of each other’s differences.
- We accept people as they are without conditions.
- We accept ourselves for who we are and don’t try to be someone else.
- We persevere by not giving up.
- We have the courage to keep trying.
- We practice and practice to overcome difficulties.
- Together, through our perseverance, we are always winners.
- We show integrity by having the courage to do the right thing.
- We are honest and truthful.
- We keep our word and our promises.
- Through our integrity, we build a trusting community.
- We show courage when we face our fears.
- We are brave enough to tell the truth and admit when we are wrong.
- We are courageous when we stand up for what is right.
- Courage is believing in yourself and being yourself.