\

School History

Placard - mary g. kcarson elementary school 1952

Carson opened its doors in 1952. The school was named after Mary G. Carson who served in the Denver Public School system for forty-five years as a teacher and principal. Her first teaching assignment in 1897 was in the old Webster school, now replaced by Bryant-Webster.

 

Office

 

 

Carson Elementary received the Governor’s Distinguished Improvement Award in 2004.